I know this will not help many who get blinded by the dream to profit big in Forex for the first time, but novice traders, please read this so you don't get into the corner I found myself in, losing most of my money because this bastrad of all bastards who you call Felix, and i call Demitri or the real brain behind all this scam, a guy called Bruce Hoffman from Texas(convicted for many fraud crimes and spent time in jail).
This little punch of people doing what at least can be described as organized crime, including many other identities like Rob, Grespi, Rick, Ghafour, Rasheid, Omar, and many more masks....all fake
They promote their signal service, fooling novice Forex traders to count on them in trading the news. They have caused hundreds of people to lose big money. They even dare to promise you if you lose that they can blackmail the broker to get you your money back.
They have done that several times and we have seen traders burned by their flames, and they try to flame brokers too, some times succeed and others not. Google for Felix combined with Oanda, interbankFX, FXCM, Forex.com, forexgen.com, and any broker of your choice, you will see their scams, a replica used with tens of brokers over the past 3 years, and the victims, hundreds of traders who get broker. Forex Scam
Forex Peace Army:
1. Felix Homogratus AKA "DIMITRI", Rob Grespi the owners of http://www.forexbastards.com are always looking to make quick money from the novice traders by hiding under the entity of http://www.forexbastards.com and similar sites and using it to publish public opinions about respectable brokerage firms whom they are considering as competitors; do not get fooled by theses scammers because this is the only way they can pay their bills, their victims are every where (you have been warned)!!!! They have a whole scam section every where just start searching about them on the web and you will be amazed
2. Felix Homogratus, Rob Grespi AKA "DIMITRI" the owners of http://www.forexbastards.com are big scammers many people have bought their stupid www.forexfreedom.com system and it was a major scam these guys are fools they have copied and pasted some crap into their claimed system and selling it to novice traders and make quick money from them. Do not go near them.
3. We know you are a major scam Felix!!! The words spreading like fire you and your http://www.forexbastards.com can not hide any more
This is what I found out about this "FELIX" http://www.forexbastards.com SCAMMER GUY looks like he is leaving a trail of destruction every where he goes the list of victims is growing its staggering. It's nice to see his victims unite to inform the public about this PROFFESSIONAL SCAMMER!!!!!
SITES WITH COMPLAINT ON THIS GUY:
4. Hi guys I love your creative post! I USED TO BE a client of Dimitri or Felix the liar at www.forexbastards.com . And this guy is a total scam his system is garbage, after using his bogus chat room and signals! "now" I understand why he lost his trading account and money. He has a real conflict of interest going there he calls all of his competitors scams. Just so he can promote his garbage. I lost a lot of money following his advice a few thousand
Stay away from his bogus news trading and stupid alert service. They all lose money. I subscribed with one of the people he called a scam and they turned out to be very profitable. And I even submitted a positive testimonial for www.fxringleader.com & winningtraderassociation and it never made it. !!!! Hummm I guess felix is a scam bag snake oil scammer / con artist.
5. I lost money on this www.kingforexsignal.com and that stupid www.freedomforex.com promoted by www.forexbastards.com
6. This scam artist Felix AKA Dimitri always says that "If you were scammed by these people, please write to me, and I will help you get your money back" what this snack means I WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!! Be warned guys never go near him of his www.forexbastards.com scam site
After opening the above links and reading them, I think that any trader, or broker, or IB, or MM, or WL, or writer, or any one will certainly understand who Forex Peace Army (Forex Bastards) is.
They are a group under the command of the big gang (Felix), who own many websites with many activities like:
And many other websites
I'm not going to say that they are scams after reading the above reviews & others I'm sure that they are actually scams. They attract traders through their hot topics, like FXCM take 20k from a trader & so on, by which the trader goes there and sees their factious posts about brokers, then finds good and fair posts about some brokers but not many, but he or she doesn't know that these good brokerage firms are owned by Felix, who will really take all their money.
Another way of attracting traders:
Kingforexsignals.com unfortunately sends wrong signals for traders, actually not all signals but 99% of them are wrong in the long positions, which will actually lead traders to loss and liquidation. After loss, traders will attack Felix in a dirty way, then Felix will send them e-mails to through the blame on the broker by saying that it is legit and this broker is the scam, then Felix helps the trader by posting dirty, scam, and bad posts about this broker. On the other hand, Felix never gives any victim even 1% of his money!!!! So what?
By this way Felix gains his trader's love and respect because he defends him and attacks the brokers who are scams. But unfortunately the trader falls in a very Big Trap like Rashid and others.
I won't say that all brokers are legit and Felix is scam, but rather I will say that scam brokers, that NFA knows them well, can't continue doing business. But ,what about Factious Forums? Who can stop them? Who can understand that they are scam?
I'm sure that there is logic here and there, but I'm not sure that all people believe all what is real and logical.
Let me tell you about the most famous scam individuals: Pharaoh, Felix, Alan, Dmitri Chavkerov, and Yuliya Kalinina. When they say any thing about any broker they say " see reviews in forexpeacearmy, forexrealm, and alansmoneyblog.com/forum/" only, and post in all the forums under many different names. They have millions of names in different websites. Moreover, they use political way in both posting scams and in posting good reviews. So who harms the market, who agrees with dirty business, and who agrees that killer is legit??? They are actually killing Forex Market and other markets.
Did you know that Dmitri Chavkerov and Yuliya Kalinina both were busted by I.C.E Agents on 11/30/07 ?
Official Criminal Complaint Documents
I will leave comments for all of you after searching, reading, understanding, and analyzing what will you find and see.
For more information about those bastards pick them from searching in google for: forex bastards, forexpeacearmy, felix scam, forexpeacearmy scam.
These are information from the Internet, simply enter in google FOREX PEACE ARMY SCAM
Please be careful with
services advertised on Forex Peace Army, especially those with no address in Contact tab, terms and conditions, company name etc. Most of those services belongs to the FORUM FOREX PEACE ARMY.
If the name of the company is provided, please chceck if the company actually exists. We highly advise the maximum caution. We do not advise to use forum forex peace army
Information about the forum forex peace army